The EVEREST rear wheel carrier replaces the existing bumper therefore giving the rear end an instant protection . The EVEREST rear wheel carrier are made from 3mm steel and 6mm steel where the recovery points are located on the bar.
The stub axels are 31mm in diameter and take the weight of the arms which allows the wheel carrier to do its job and carry up to 2 x 35inch tyres . The EVEREST wheel carriers have two purpose carrying capilities , which allow you to either carry a spare wheel or jerry can holder.
The rear wheel carrier is very easy to use which makes it easy when opening and closeing , its quick release handles allow you to open & close the arms in a one step motion .
The wheel carrier comes standard in a packed box with 2 x arms , 6 x LED lights (2 parkers , 2 reverse & 2 brakes) and all the fittings you need to fit the rear wheel carrier to your car .
- TOYOTA PRADO 120S (2003-2009)
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Made from high quality 3mm steel which bolts straight onto the chassis
- Holds up to 2 x 35inch tyres
- Stub axels are 31mm diameter
- Features recovery points
- Features LED lights as parkers , brakes & reverse
- Features high lift jack points
- Quick release to open & close in one motion
- Includes full installation kit
- Powder coated in gloss black
- Built to withstand harsh Australian climate and perils
- 12 months warrranty
- Dual Jerry Can Holder (optional accessory)
- Single Jerry Can Holder (optional accessory)