EVEREST snorkel system relocates your Landcruiser 80 Series engine’s air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available.
Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene, EVEREST snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable.
Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a EVEREST snorkel.
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 80S (1990-1997)
- EVEREST Snorkel suits Petrol 3F-E 4.0Litre-I6 ,Petrol 1FZ-FE 4.5Litre-I6 ,Diesel IHZ 4.2Litre-I6 ,Diesel IHD-T 4.2Litre-I6 ,Diesel IHD-FT 4.2Litre-I6
- LLDPE material UV resistant polyethylene
- Template included
- Intake joining pipe stainless steel clamps
- Ram type intake head design to disperse rain/water from drainage outlets located at bottom of head
- Includes solid mounting/installation kit
- 12 months warranty
- For our full range of products please use the links to the left.