EVEREST snorkel system relocates your CHEROKEE engine’s air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available.
Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene, EVEREST snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable.
Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a EVEREST snorkel.
- JEEP CHEROKEE XJ (1985-1995)
- EVEREST snorkel suits 4.0L AMCI6 PETROL
- LLDPE material UV resistant polyethylene
- Template included
- Intake joining pipe stainless steel clamps
- Ram type intake head design to disperse rain/water from drainage outlets located at bottom of head
- Includes solid mounting/installation kit with all necessary parts
- 12 months warranty