EVEREST Rock Sliders are a great way of protecting the rocker panels of your vehicle. Our Rock Sliders can take a pounding from the rocks while keeping your vehicle protected by prevent or minimising damage allowing you to slide over or between rocks on even the hardest trails without damage.
EVEREST Rock Sliders are constructed from high quality steel tubing with 2mm inner wall thickness bolted straight onto the chassis which is strong enough to hold the entire weight of your vehicle. A high-lift jack can be used anywhere along the slider for recovery or simply high-lifting your vehicle for repairs.
- FORD RANGER PX PX2 (2012-2019)
- Rock sliders & the brush bars are constructed from high quality steel tubing
- High quality 3mm steel bracket bolted straight to the chassis
- Brush bars can be added to the front section of the rock sliders at any time (as shown in the photos)
- Brush bars come with 50mm clamps to suit our premium bull bars
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Includes full installation kit
- Powder-coated in gloss black
- Built to withstand harsh Australian climate and perils
- 12 months warranty