The CURT Spectrum-2 Brake Controller is a fully compatible unit, able to operate up to eight trailer brakes at a time (1-4 axles). It can be used on vehicles with ABS brakes and cruise control and electric over hydraulic, and it works with low-voltage and PWM systems.
The interface of the Spectrum-2 Brake Controller is simple but powerful. It is a single rotary knob with a push-button in the center that allows the driver to adjust brake power output. It is equipped with ten tri-color LEDs (red, blue and green) to show the automated power output of the control. There is no need for a separate display or additional controls, keeping the dash of your vehicle clean, professional, and uncluttered.
- Motion-sensing accelerometer for highly responsive, smooth stops
- Easily accessible manual override with the press of a button
- Automatic leveling and calibration eliminate setup requirements
- Equipped with a quick plug for easy, plug-and-play installation
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
- Includes mounting hardware
- Knob outside diameter is 48mm
- Life Time Warranty